Monday 8 October 2012

#monday night pick up


So I scored.
On a Monday night.
And just got home.
Was a truly fabulous encounter. 
He even drove me here. 
I wouldn't normally have a sleepover on a school night.
Successful people get up early and they don’t want trashy trade in their bed when they do.
Not that I’m that trashy. (Keep your comments to yourself.)
And besides, he insisted I stay. 
And not that the fabulousness of this encounter lay in this man’s successfulness.
He was a top shag. 
And he was truly fabulous. 
But I’m not talking Eddie and Patsy fabulous. 
I’m talkin’ discreetly fabulous. 
Discreet is not something I do effortlessly myself but it is something I admire in others. 
Had espied him in a bar. 
The Establishment to be precise. 
A little bit fancier than usual for me, but I had been drinking with @gorgeous_princess.
Who prefers The Establishment to the Green Park.
And besides it was much easier for a quick Monday night catch-up when @gorgeous_princess has to wait around to meet @handsome_banker_fiance.
Which she did after polishing off two vodka martinis.
She then tottered out in her Louboutins, poppin’ her mints back in her Chole bag (didn’t want future hubby to know she’d had a couple of ciggies – we’d both be in trouble if @handsome_banker_fiance knew I’d fed his princess nicotine) leaving me alone with my Pinot Grigio and a roving eye. 
Two glasses later I was still there. 
That’s when I saw him. 
Fantastic silk tie. 
Perfectly knotted. 
Finely checked shirt.
White French cuffs.
Quality cufflinks. 
Charcoal suit. 
Just a touch overweight.
In exactly the way I like it.
Older.
Taller (that's not hard).
Great hair. 
Even tan. 
Macquarie Street teeth. 
He sauntered past me and left his card on the bar... 


#DNA Magazine


Facebook


@urban_homo_dna

No comments:

Post a Comment