Monday 29 October 2012

#masked man


That night saw me attending a masquerade ball.
Well I'd like to say it was a ball.
Really it was a party.
In two rooms.
Of a pub.
And I no longer fitted into the outfit I'd planned to wear.
Had to swap my light coloured slim fitting Vivienne Westward shirt for a loose fitting black Armani tee.
Under a jacket that used to do up.
The fact that I'd consumed approximately 5 litres of alcohol in the preceding 96 hours probably didn't help.
Nor, I imagine, would the daily calorie intake which I estimate has found its way somewhere to the 4,500 mark.
I was, however, happy with my solarium tan.
Which worked beautifully with my all black ensemble.
Gotta love the minimising effect of black and tan.
And I was hoping that the upward sweep and sparkle in my mask would draw attention away from my bulging waistline.
It seemed to.
And let's face it, once I got a few glasses of bubbles under that already over-stretched belt I was no longer concerned about my waistline.
To the point I imagined that it was actually fine.
And despite being the only gay man at the party felt sure that all other male party-goers were finding me irresistible.
Yeah, I'm at a party where everybody's faces are covered in sequins, feathers and glitter and I'm the only poofter.
This is typical for me.
But as I said I remained undeterred.
But all to no avail.
For despite numerous drunken advances at mysterious masked men I left alone.
I did not, however, arrive home alone.
Although I did go straight there.
And before you ask, no I didn't sleep with the cab driver.
As if I'd do that.
Anymore.
But I did meet a very handsome young man in the queue for the cabs.
Outside the Sheaf.
On New South Head Road.
In Double Bay.
I was still wearing my mask.
He was standing right beside me.
And also going to Potts Point.
It made sense to share the cab.
And apparently my bed.
In a manner of speaking.
Although I wasn't aware that things were heading that way until we arrived at my place.
And when he jumped out of the cab with me I thought it was because he didn't have the money to go any further.
So I was a little surprised when he followed me into the foyer of my building.
I didn't mind.
He was kinda hot.
In a surprising sort of way.
And by surprising I suppose I mean jumped-on-me-while-climbing-the-stairs-and-pinned-me-up-against-the-wall.
Which was great.
So yeah, I kinda lied.
He didn't actually make it to my bed.
But he fucked me on the stairs.
Which was even better.
Because he left when it was over.
Which is just the way I like it.
And my mask stayed on the whole time.
I think it's gonna be my new fetish. 

#DNA Magazine

facebook/urban_homo

urban_homo on twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment