Wednesday 13 June 2012

#whattheDILF?









So in we swaggered.
To this bastion of masculinity.
Only to be greeted with a round of 'hi dolls' and double cheek kissing.
Every queen I've ever slept with, met, or in fact ever seen, was there.
And while many of them have the ILF factor, the authenticity in the D factor was clearly lacking.
Not that I expected them to have genuinely fathered children.
But fucking like you're going to can be a bit of a turn on.
The reality of fatherhood, however, is not really.
But what constitutes a DILF anyway?
I mean really...
I mean, I get it....
But isn't DILF just the new Bear?
Solidly built.
Ostensibly manly.
And with an aversion to hair removal.
As long as I can remember the term Bear has done the job of giving an identity to all those types who were not the lithe, smooth young things of the traditional 'chicken or beef' divide.
But the fatties also latched onto it.
Then took it over.
And now it's just a euphemism. 
So where does that leave the hairy hotties?
In search of a new label apparently.
And they've found it.
One with a distinctly heterosexual bent to it.
Which does kickstart for me a discourse on the whole straight acting thing.
As well as the obvious daddy fantasy.
Interesting that the new twinks are all so totally into it.
During my own misspent twinkage (of oh so many years ago) fantasies of doing it with a daddy were usually kept under wraps.
And if you were ever lucky enough to live it out, you didn't tell a soul.
But now they're being celebrated.
In Marrickville.
And around the world.
And I for one am glad.
It took years to come to terms with my carpet-like coverage.
My five o'clock shadow that was there from 10am.
The thicker waistline I m now told can be attributed to excess testosterone.
Which also apparently explains the onset of baldness.
So why reduce the signs of ageing when they're clearly so hot right now?
For that is what DILF is celebrating.





No comments:

Post a Comment