Tuesday 19 June 2012

#c'est la vie



Clearly I was taking a risk.
@geeky_balkan could have lost interest.
Or taken umbridge at my accepting of his offer simply because there were no others around.
But he bought me the drink.
Perhaps my appeal was enduring.
Or he hadn’t noticed me scoping the bar.
Maybe he was as desperate as me, and beyond offence.
I didn’t care.
I knew I was gettin’ me some.
@geeky_balkan turned out in fact to be @geeky_frenchmen.
And as I chatted with him in close quarters he became less geeky.
Even started to grow attractive.
Perhaps due to his wit, charm & intellect.
And his French accent.
Or the 36 alcoholic beverages I’d consumed since 4pm the previous afternoon.
And the residual effects of two pills.
Again I didn’t care.
Because I was up for it.
But happy to have the get-to-know-you-in-ten-minutes chat before makin’ the move.
The chat was cut short by the lights coming on.
5am.
Skull remainder of beverage.
And adjourn to the Oxford.
Clearly more alcohol required before takin’ it home.
Which facilitated more chat.
In which I learned a little more about @geeky_frenchmen.
He was here for 2 weeks, to attend his twin brother’s wedding.
And while I’d been at DILF he’d been at a buck’s night.
Snorting coke with a whole lot of hot straight men.
And now he was at the Oxford with me.
Turns out he still had some coke on him.
“I can’t believe it took you so long to tell me that! Let’s go to my place.”
Skulling another beverage.
“Why can’t we do it here?”
I glanced at the lone man dancing on the window ledge, singing along to Beyonce, and decided that no more stimulants were going to be wasted on this venue.
So to my place we went.
For drugs and sex.
So that’s how I welcomed in Sunday morning: crouched on all 4 fours, with a $50 note up my nose, and a massive French cock up my arse.
Life is good.



#DNA Magazine

Facebook

@urban_homo_dna

No comments:

Post a Comment