Tuesday 12 June 2012

#preDILF



So yes, I attended the DILF party.
And yes I had an amazing time.
I'd also been to the previous one.
But this time I had that feeling of nervous excitement before a big night out that I hadn't had since I was an ingenue party-goer.
Perhaps because it involved a sense of adventure.
Tapping into my intrepid spirit.
I had to travel outside my comfort zone.
To Marrickville.
Which although felt like a far flung western suburb, also came with hopes of a whole new category of hottie.
Which I was totally up for.
Not that the inner eastern suburbs of Sydney are short on hotties.
In fact this densely populated and highly developed area is rumoured to have more faggots per cubic metre than anywhere in the world.
Which makes my single status even more disturbing.
So despite knowing that hundreds of them were being bussed to the western suburbs for the same reason as I was venturing out there, I felt confident that I would be experiencing a whole new target market.
However, I was also mildly apprehensive.
For the last time I'd traveled this far with an illicit substance on my person I'd been arrested.
And charged.
With possession.
So I insisted everybody meet at may place.
And go to the party by car.
Hire Car.
Which turned out to be a stretch Merc.
With tinted windows.
Sexy in its own way, but not really in line with the DILF theme of the night.
And then when we pulled up outside I sent @cute_cousin to make sure the coast was clear.
The venue was mercifully free of boiler suited policeman and sensitive labradors.
So in we strode.
Well, we kind of sashayed.
And then remembered that we're meant to swagger.
Which we attempted.
Unsuccessfully.
Which to be honest, was not really a problem.
Because those DILFs were not setting a particularly high standard of butch...




No comments:

Post a Comment