Wednesday 22 February 2012

#nailing it












So we went for coffee.
And let's face it I was happy to show @Jesus off in public.
Because he could just as easily have been called @Zeus.
He is the mini-me version of an Olympian God.
Fun size, but perfectly built.
Strangely he had described both his looks and build as average.
Which was really selling himself short.
And he was even hotter in the flesh.
Very happy, therefore, with my café choice.
Full of voyeurs.
And just around the corner.
Tick.
I found myself strangely aroused throughout the earnest conversation that so often happens on a first date.
Our virtual wank-off discreetly sidelined, in favour of his tender stroking of my forearm that although seeming more appropriate to a reunion of long lost friends was kinda working for me.
Topics of conversation were so wide, varied and brutally honest that had I not thought him such good company I should seriously have had to consider killing him in order to protect my honour - you know how sometimes you find yourself sharing your entire life history with a person, to the point of leaving the conversation with an intimate knowledge of the other person’s family, but oddly not knowing what their full name is?
So I asked @Jesus what his real name was.
“Jesus” he replied – ensuring I understood the Spanish version.
“I don’t believe you”
So he shows me his driver’s licence.
And there it is.
@Jesus really is called Jesus.

‘Twas at that moment that I thought: I wanna fuck you.
And I did.
Not right there.
But I fucked him.
Totally nailed him.
I. Nailed. @Jesus.
And I’m still nailing him.
Not at this very minute obviously but quite frequently.
So yep libido is back.
I am saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment