Wednesday 29 February 2012

#fairy tail


I half expected the bedspread to be covered in rose petals.
One corner was actually turned down, expectantly.
Spirits rose temporarily as I looked at pillow in hopes of chocolate.
No such luck.
He laid me down gently on the bed and started all the usual stuff. 
I worked really hard to put the décor out of mind and focus on the fact that I was about to do it with a superhero.
Managed to get myself in the mood.
All my clothes were off, as was his top – what there was of it. 
He was very attentive, but way too gentle.
Whispering in my ear, he asked if he could make love to me.
He actually said that.
I had to ask him to repeat what he’d said.
Just to make sure.
Yeah sure, I shrugged.
Then he slowly removed his shorts to reveal a ridiculously brief codpiece g-string thing that looked in serious need of filling.
Now, you know me, I am no size nazi.
But the decided lack of bulge aroused my curiosity.
If nothing else.
He then removed the garment to reveal the smallest penis I have ever seen.
Truly microscopic.
Fully erect it was about the length and breadth of my thumb (and I have small hands).
Christ, I thought.
Is he gonna fuck me with that or pick my teeth?
Its smallness was exacerbated by the general largeness of the rest of him.
‘Twas then that the steroid thought crossed my mind again.
I’d heard the rumours about shrinkage, but really?
But then again, it was perfectly proportioned, just built to a different scale.
But still too small for any real use.
I was mentally flicking through my reasons to suddenly leave.
Thinking, how are we gonna do this?
My question was soon answered when he reached into an extremely feminine bedside table.
And pulled out a strap-on.
Yep, a strap on.
Oh my God.
He’s about to turn me into a lesbian.
And he did.
Fucked me with it while gently licking my nipples.
I tried reaching for my shorts to extract iPhone because I didn’t care how bad I looked I knew nobody would believe me if I didn’t have photographic evidence. 
Shorts out of reach.
Damn.
Oh well, it’ll be over soon….


#DNA Magazine

@urban_homo_dna

Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment