Monday 2 September 2013

#thinspiration



Time to call @hot_trainer
Again.
Although I had to steel myself even for that.
I felt somewhat ashamed that I'd let myself go so badly.
He and I had worked so damn hard last year to get me #thinforbali.
And I'd thrown it all away!
And for what? I ask you.
Who the fuck would know. 
I shared with him that things had gotten pretty bad.
"How bad?"
"So bad that you're not allowed to take my measurements or any 'before' shots".
"That bad, huh?"
"Yup!"
"Are we working towards a specific event?"
He knows me so well.
I explained what it was.
And how long we had.
He emitted a long low whistle.
Which I said I found discouraging.
"I am not completely beyond hope, you know!!"
"So what do you want to achieve by then?"
"I want to be so thin that when I walk in they'll all gasp and say: Oh my God, is that Victoria Beckham?' "




He roared.
"I'm not joking".
"You're a bit too hairy for that", he joked.
"Well, if that's the only obstacle you see then it shouldn't be too difficult."





No comments:

Post a Comment