Thursday 19 July 2012

#manic



Strangely @hot_ginger_celebrity_chef didn't call me.
Ever.
I mean, he is super busy.
But then so was I.
I probably wouldn't have had time to catch up with him anyway.
Sadly the only thing even vaguely resembling action didn't happen until my second last night, which I'll get to later...
By this point @posh_bombshell had long since left for an even more glamorous leg of her holiday - a week on a yacht at the French Riviera.
I doubt it left the marina, but it sounded intrepid to me.
In her place as my traveling companion was @russian_princess.
She is a lifelong friend, born in Sydney of Russian parents.
She now lives in Zurich.
And is in the process of leaving her @swiss_banker_husband.
She wanted a little trip to take her mind off things, so came to share the flat I had.
We would have made a great musical together.
The Homosexual and the Divorcee.
Although, I suppose only if eating, drinking and shopping are the stuff of musicals.
Perhaps they are when you consider the level of mania brought to these activities by a sleep-deprived, prescription-drug-addled faggot and a 35 year old woman on the brink of a nervous breakdown.
My own mania was further driven by the pressing urgency of needing a wardrobe for an altogether different holiday.
Bali.
Departing 2 weeks after I return to Sydney from the UK.
For @cute_boy's birthday.
And there is a theme.
Citrus.
Tropical.
Fruity.
Totally appropriate for the locale.
And impossible to buy for in a Sydney winter.
And I cannot feel settled until I have all outfit bases covered for any upcoming event.
And factoring in that I am a mood dresser, I always require 3 options for each event.
So I am an Australian who spent the vast majority of my London sojourn shopping for a Bali holiday wardrobe. 
The irony of this is not lost on even me, tragic fashionista that I am.


#DNA Magazine

Facebook

@urban_homo_dna



No comments:

Post a Comment